Location: China, Shanghai
1. Work with Sales teams and Key Customers in China to pro-actively obtain market trends and requirements for future product needs within a defined product or application family
2. Develop a clear overall product portfolio strategy to ensure that our Customers have a complete range of products to meet the target markets needs.
3. Capture and document market requirements for new products.
4. Lead the marketing and general project management process and ensure that the new products meet market requirement and the profitability and strategic targets.
5. Introduce new products to the Sales teams and Key Customers and support them in the introduction of new products to their customers.
6. Support Sales teams and Key Customers in marketing existing products in providing clear technical and sales documentation, effective training, appropriate promotion material, etc.
7. Monitor and optimize the volume and profitability of the product family.
8. Provide fast feedback and product support to Sales teams and Key Customers where required in day-to-day business, working together with the technical responsible person.
9. Ensure a timely sales delivery to Sales teams and Key Customers in conjunction with the logistics team.
10.Ensure a smooth phasing out of obsolete or replaced products.
11.Takes up tasks and assignment as and when assigned by the Head of Product Care.
12.Build up close relation and get regular updated from CH HQ SVT teams.
13.Be a productive team member of the product management team.
- Major in Automation or HVAC engineering
- Bachelor degree or above
- More than 5 years working experience in HVAC industry or related field
- Good knowledge of main systems and communication protocol in HVAC and good at system debugging
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in computer operation and work related applications (especially in MS Office)
- SAP and CRM knowledge of advantage
- Persuasive ability and ability to interface with customers, suppliers on a professional level
- Thinking and acting in consideration of networked structures
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
Please e-mail your full English resume and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, Asia Pacific: firstname.lastname@example.org