Belimo is global market leader in the development, production and marketing of actuator solutions for controlling heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. Actuators, control valves and sensors make up the company’s core business. Our Asia Pacific Team is seeking to appoint a high caliber to drive sustainable, profitable growth for BELIMO through the development and execution of merchandise strategies for BELIMO Asia Pacific.
We offer competitive remuneration package for suitable candidates. For interested parties, please click below "APPLY NOW" button to apply with your CV, supporting documents and expected salary.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their application unsuccessful.
Cutomer Service Representative
- Work with PM to develop the documents related to application, selection, installation and maintenance of products;
- Work with the sales team to provide enough products training to the customers;
- Provide products specifications & information related necessary to customers through the sales team;
- Work with the designing team of customers and give solutions on how to select right products for an application and or develop new application for a product;
- Visit job site to check the installation condition if necessary;
- Pay a regular visit to the job site and make a collection to a defect if there is any;
- Work with quality team to deal with customers complaint and warranty claims timely and keep all information related in CRM system, and feedback info to PM if necessary;
- Keep all customers/products information & data in CRM & update them on regular base;
- Other workers from company
- College degree or above, major in Automation or HVAC engineering,
- 5 years working experience in technical or related field
- Good command of written, spoken and listening English
- Very good command of written spoken and listening Mandarin
- Proficiency in computer operation and work related applications.
- Good computer skills, especially in MS Office and AUTO CAD
- Persistence to get to the bottom of problems
- Thinking and acting in consideration of networked structures
- Skill in evaluating risks and making decisions accordingly Social skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel (10-20%)